19 ene 2013

Read-A-Thon Cocoa and Hype Makes Every Book Nice! TBR Pile!


Hello everyone! This is day one of this awesome Read-A-Thon (My first one! yay!) I'm so excited to participate in it. This week I have lots of things to do, but I want to read so badly a lot of great books that are anxiously waiting to be read!
One of my goals is to read at least 1000 pages! Oh.. 1000... Ok, I won't be defeated! Hopefully! Today, I woke up at 6 a.m to start reading Fracture by Megan Miranda, I said to myself "I'm just going to read a couple of pages before go to college" And I ended up reading until page 112 this morning, and now I will keep reading, maybe I finish the book today. 
But before I go off reading, I'm going to post my books for this! 

1- Fracture by Megan Miranda-- Reading it (Paperback) Page 112
2- Dualed by Elsie Chapman (NetGalley) I started reading this a few days ago, I'm on page 53.
3- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (Hardback)
4- Black City by Elizabeth Richards (Hardback)
5- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Paperback)

There are approximately 1754 pages to read..  Quite a challenge for me! Let's see how I can handle my classes, homework, family, friends, boyfriend time, and reading! Wish me luck!! :)

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1350438849l/13401993.jpg

What are YOU reading?



~Liss~



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it!
Gracias por tu comentario, ¡de verdad lo aprecio!