12 oct 2012

What a special day..

Today I had a HUGE surprise.. I won this book a couple of weeks ago, thanks to Under the Covers Book Blog 
Under the Covers

and I was really excited because is from one of my favorite authors.. in the erotica gender-- She's amazing, thanks to her I love erotica now, and I always devour her books. 

Hoy tuve una GRAN sorpresa-- Gané este libro hace un par de semanas, gracias al blog Under The Covers y yo estaba muy emocionada porque es de una de mis escritoras favoritas.. en el género erótico-- Ella es asombrosa, gracias a ella yo amo lo erótico ahora, y siempre devoro sus libros.

I present to you, the new book of MEGAN HART.. THE SPACE BETWEEN US.. Right here in my bedroom.. from El Salvador.. and you know what's the best of all???? 

Les presento a ustedes, el nuevo libro de MEGAN HART.. THE SPACE BETWEEN US.. (El espacio entre nosotros).. Justo aquí en mi cuarto.. de El Salvador.. ¿y saben que es lo mejor de todo?

IT'S SIGNED!! 

¡¡ES FIRMADO!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.. A SIGNED BOOK by MEGAN HART!! How awesome is that?? 
Here are some pics of it!! :) 

Si, damas y caballeros.. ¡¡UN LIBRO FIRMADO POR MEGAN HART!! ¿¿Que tan íncreíble es eso??
Aquí hay algunas fotos de ello :)



Look at my huge smile, lol
Mira mi gran sonrisa, jajaja



I'm so crazy about it, so.. I'm going to finish reading a book that I borrowed from a friend, then I'm going to start reading another wonderful book "Wuthering Heights" by Ranae Rose, it's a very promising book!! You'll see my review sometime next week :)

Estoy loca por ello, asi que.. Voy a terminar de leer un libro que le presté a una amiga, y luego voy a empezar a leer otro libro maravilloso libro "Wuthering Heights" de Ranae Rose. ¡Es un libro muy prometedor! Verán mi reseña un día de esta semana :)

After that, it's going to be the turn for this shiny book, that smells good-- (I love to smell new books, I'm guilty about it!! well.. not too much, because I love it!!) 

Luego de eso, será el turno de este libro brilloso, que huele bien-- (Me encanta oler libros nuevos, ¡soy culpable de ello! bueno.. no mucho, ¡porque me encanta!)

I hope you all have a nice weekend, I know I will :)

Espero que tengan un buen fin de semana, yo sé que lo tendré :)





1 comentario:

  1. Yay for you!! I don't read erotica, but I bet this book is amazing! AND IT'S SIGNED!!!
    Hope you enjoy it!!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it!
Gracias por tu comentario, ¡de verdad lo aprecio!