7 dic 2013

I'm joining End of the Year 2013 Readathon #ReadingCram

Hey guys! Guess what? I'M ALIVE.

I've been so busy this past days, life has been really crazy and I haven't had much time to blog something!  But I found this challenge and I'm dying to do it! I'm way behind on my 2013 Reading's Challenge on Goodreads and I really don't want to fail. That's why, even though I have to work until December 21st but I'll try really hard to finish it :) And what better way than joining a Read-A-Thon??


That's why I decided to join #ReadingCram hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Danasquare
It will run from Dec. 9th-22nd
My goal is to read at least 9 books. I'm so excited to join this and hope I'll be able to conquer my to-read list of books.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it!
Gracias por tu comentario, ¡de verdad lo aprecio!